Got2bid.com is ready and available to assist you with liquidating your business assets. With over twenty (20) years combined experience in liquidating assets online and on site, we are your premier choice for all your liquidation needs. Whether you are liquidating all of your assets or just a select few, we will make the transition go very smoothly for you.
Here is how the process works:
- Contact Got2bid.com either by email: email@example.com or phone (765-965-2680)
- Got2bid.com will respond within 1 business day to discuss your needs. We stand ready to assist. Our service includes:
- Site visit to develop a detailed digital inventory including photographs and a written description for each item to be auctioned.
- Posting of photos and details of all items on the web complete with items numbers.
- Staffing of your location for the preview inspection by potential Buyers or Bidders.
- Providing Management for the removal of all sold item after the close of the auction.
- Got2bid.com will recommend a marketing strategy and help you determine the required amount of time to market your auction.
- Got2bid.com will provide the fee schedule for its services as well as an agreement to be signed by the seller and Got2bid.com. The agreement will also outline the start, preview and removal dates.
- Got2bid.com will provide the seller with a detailed inventory of all items to be auctioned. All photos, descriptions and details will be prepared by Got2bid.com personnel.
- Got2bid.com will post all auctions to the web within the specified time frame. Larger inventories may be posted over a couple of days.
- Got2bid.com will market the auction to the best of its ability. We will market via numerous means such as direct mail, newspaper, internet and telemarketing. Your business name may remain confidential if you prefer. If you decide to provide us with contacts from your industry, we would be happy to contact them to help promote the auction.
- Inspection. Generally the day before the auction end date is the inspection/auction preview. Bidders will come to your site to inspect the items. It is very important to have all of the items looking as clean and presentable as possible. Got2bid.com will staff the preview inspection.
- Auction End. Each item's ending will be staggered at the closing of the auction. Items will close every 3 minutes. If there is a bid in the last 3 minutes of the auction, that item will be extended another 3 minutes and this will keep extending as long as there are bids being placed. This prevents someone from placing a bid at the very end without giving another bidder an opportunity.
- Invoice Processing. At the conclusion of the auction, Got2bid.com will process the successful Bidder's payment via the credit card info provided at registration. Receipts will be emailed to the winning bidders.
- Report. Got2bid.com will email the seller a detailed report listing every item and the final sale price. We will provide a detailed report on all of the items that they have sold and paid for.
- Removal. Got2bid.com will provide staffing for the removal. The winning bidders must bring the sales receipt in order to pick up the items. The buyers are responsible for removal of all items. The Removal is normally 1 day and 2 days for larger auctions. Any items not picked up during the scheduled dates/times will be considered abandoned. All buyers will sign acknowledging pickup for each item.
- Got2bid.com will send the disbursement check for all proceeds, minus our fees within 15 business days of the auctions end and or asset removal.